.NET Developer – Bethesda, MD
Windsor Hills Associates is a recruiting/search firm located in the mid-Atlantic area, with a national clientele. Our client, a fast-growing Bethesda MD based e-mail and events marketing firm, seeks a diligent, team-oriented .NET Developer to join its team. The successful candidate will be able to work
in a fast-paced development environment.
The candidate is responsible for development of .NET projects as well as working on our existing and development of new integrations. As such, they will need to be able to adapt to working with different development tools and environments.
- Lead development of .NET projects
- Serving as the point of contact on all integration development related matters
- Work on development projects using our web services based API
- Communicate with clients on integration related issues
- 3-5 years development experience using .NET and related tools (C#, VB.NET)
- Experience developing web-based applications
- Experience working with APIs, SDKs and web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow-up
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of interacting on an ad-hoc basis with other departments to achieve project goals
This company is a growing player in a market that is expected to double by 2015. More than
1000 organizations are using its solutions to communicate with customers and prospects. Its working environment is fast-paced, results-oriented with a strong team-oriented approach. Compensation is based on experience and skill levels. Other benefits include paid healthcare and vacation, 401(k), and more.
To apply, fill out the information below and send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.